Are you having sewer line drain issues? Maybe your toilets are backing up into your home or you have foul odors coming up in your sink drains? If so, you probably need to seek the advice of a drain line specialist. Over the years, our drain lines age and problems start to occur. In the past, drain problems often meant digging up the entire drain line. Luckily for homeowners, there are some new options are now on the table. Today, we are going to learn more about this new method and what it can mean for you.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Here are reasons why trenchless technology makes sewer line repair easier in Indianapolis, IN? Below you will actually find several reasons why this newer technology is changing the way we conduct sewer drain repair. If you are facing sewer drain issues, you should pay close attention to this helpful information.
- Very little digging is needed: During the process of trenchless sewer repair, only two small access holes will need to be dug. Technicians will use these holes to push or pull a replacement sewer liner in place. This liner which fits inside of your traditional sewer drain will then be hardened in place using hot water, steam, ultraviolet light, or other means.
- Less cleanup: Traditional methods of sewer pipe repair was a very messy process. The digging only destroyed much of the homeowner’s landscape and returning it to normal was a long process. This cleanup process could take months to complete and often grass will need to be replanted. With the new trenchless method, your landscape will be preserved and very little cleanup will be needed. In fact, the drain repair technician will do all the hard work for you.
- Cost effective: Trenchless sewer line repair is a less invasive process that requires less digging. This helps cut down on the overall cost of the job which will save you money. Additionally, this process can be completed by just a few technicians which help reduce the cost of labor. This saving will go directly into the homeowner’s pockets.
- Faster turnaround time: As you have learned above, this method of sewer drain repair requires little digging. Because of this, the process can be completed in just one working day. Often homeowners can begin using their restrooms and sinks a few hours after the job has been complete. This helps your family get back to normal quicker than any traditional method of drain repair.
- Years of flawless service: Since the replacement sewer drain liner is not made from metal, it will last for many years to come. For many decades, homeowner’s can enjoy flawless sewer services without the need for additional repairs. A trenchless sewer liner is made from durable but smooth materials which will increase the flow of your sewer drain and help prevent any future clogs from forming. This will give you peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to worry about your sewer drain for a very long time.