We have an amazing, affordable secret to share with you – dental implants in California! If you are suffering with ill-fitting dentures or missing teeth and want a healthy, stable smile – that can make you look up to 10 years younger – read on!
There’s no longer any reason to suffer from the embarrassment of missing or unsightly teeth. Because now you can have a brilliant, sparkling smile – both permanently and affordably – and regain your lost self-confidence.
Think about it…are you tired of:
- Turning down invitations to go out with family and friends because of your teeth?
- Refraining from smiling or even speaking while in public?
- Being negatively judged because you have an unattractive smile?
Dental implants in California might just be the answer you’ve been looking for!
If you have missing teeth or dentures or partial plates that just don’t fit properly, you’re probably experiencing one or more of these problems:
- Difficulty eating;
- Bone loss, which makes your face look much older;
- Diminished sense of taste;
- Bad breath;
Why should you consider permanent dental implants?
Dental implant in woburn replace your loose or missing teeth to restore your naturally beautiful smile. Because they look and feel completely natural, there’s no discomfort and they’re permanent so they can last for decades.
Dental implants help to maintain bone strength and prevent shifting of your teeth so you can eat, smile and laugh with your new and improved confidence. And, they are much more affordable than you’ve been led to believe. In fact, they’re surprisingly affordable!
Dental implants in California can fill in the unsightly gaps in your smile, and they look and feel like natural teeth. They can also deter the following problems.
- Prevent the bone loss that occurs when a tooth is missing because the titanium post combines with the bone and prevents it from dissolving.
- Fixed bridges and removable dentures often bring with them a number of other problems.
- When teeth are missing, the bone that supports the roots of the teeth starts to dissolve, causing removable dentures to slip or cause sores on the gums.
- When you lose teeth, you unavoidably lose mass in your jaw, which affects the overall structure and appearance of your face.
- Spreading bone loss in the jaw also affects the gums and ridges in your mouth and the muscles and nerves in and around the mouth.
Are dental implants in California the perfect solution for your smile? Call our office today to schedule a consultation and let’s make the decision together!
Other Useful Resources