Your endocrine system creates hormones that enter your bloodstream and assist with many bodily functions such as growth, sexual development, reproductive health, metabolism, mood regulation, and other functions. As you age, hormone creation slows down, producing an imbalance that can set a whole host of bodily functions out of whack. Arizona hormone pellets therapy can help get your body get back in sync.
Bioidentical hormones are hormones made of plants that are identical in make-up to the hormones your body creates. As a result, they also act just like your natural hormones. In fact, the body can’t differentiate between bioidentical hormones and the ones your body naturally produces.
If your hormone levels are imbalanced or low, you may want to consider BioTE Arizona hormone pellets therapy to help relieve symptoms. This type of hormone therapy replacement may be the right choice for you if agree with the following.
1. You prefer natural therapies. There are other types of hormone replacement therapy, or HRT, available including patches, gels, pills, and vaginal rings. Many contain synthetic hormones, so if you prefer natural hormone therapy, which is thought to have fewer side effects than other types, Arizona hormone pellets may be the right choice for you to battle symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes, and moodiness.
2. You are experiencing inconvenient menopausal symptoms. If you are approaching or already going through menopause, symptoms can range from mild to severe. At their worst, they can keep you awake at night, deprive you of your sex drive, thrust you into depression, and cause painful and uncomfortable vaginal itching and dryness.
Common problems from imbalanced or depleted hormones include:
- Weight gain
- Thinning hair or increased hair loss on your head
- Night sweats
- Increased facial hair
- Low libido
- Painful sex
If you’re ready to get relief from menopausal symptoms due to unstable or depleted hormones, look into hormone pellets.
3. You don’t want to take a daily pill or apply the cream every day. Some hormone therapy replacements must be taken or applied on a daily basis. Arizona hormone pellets are inserted into the hip area every four to six months, depending on your weight, metabolism, and hormone levels. They are long-lasting so you don’t have to think about replacing one for months.
4. You want a steady release of hormones throughout the day. Hormone pellets release a continual stream of hormones into your system throughout the day, so you don’t have hormone surges or peaks, as with other forms of HRT. Your moods remain even, and the effects of the hormones in your bloodstream are more consistent.
5. Other HRTs were not successful for you. If you’ve tried other hormone replacement therapies and the side effects were too great, or they didn’t eliminate your symptoms, you may want to try Arizona hormone pellets instead. Symptom relief is often immediate, and the dosage can be tailored precisely to your hormonal issues.
There are risks and benefits associated with all forms of HRT. It’s important to speak to your doctor about your specific symptoms and learn about the different forms so that, together, you can figure out the right one for you. To find out more about Arizona hormone pellets, call our office today to schedule a consultation.
Resource URL:- Mmgyn.com